27th Sunday in Ordinary Time Year C
Let us pray that God will forgive us our failings and bring us peace.
Father your love for us surpasses all our hopes and desires.
Forgive our failings, keep us in your peace and lead us in the way of salvation.
Father, your love for us passes all our hopes and desires. Opening Prayer
God's gift was... the Spirit of power, and love, and self-control. So you are never to be ashamed of witnessing to the Lord. Timothy 1:6-8
Lead us to see beyond our reach and give us the courage to stand before your truth. Opening Prayer
Come, ring out our joy to the Lord; hail the rock who saves us. Responsorial Psalm
- I begin my prayer by turning to God with faith, asking him to draw me into the silence of his loving presence.
- I read the prayer once or twice, assenting to its truths and making its desires my own.
- I recall how God has shown his goodness to me in my own life through the gift of faith and the love and care of family, friends and others. I thank God for this and ask God’s blessing on all who have led me closer to him.
- I ask God to fill me with the strength to live faithful to him and to have the courage to witness always to his truth, goodness and love.
- I end with the Our Father.