Continuing your journey
Follow up the Lent Retreat will depend on what the retreatants would like to do next and also on the group leaders. If there is interest, you can continue your group meeting once a week or a fortnight praying with scripture.
Some other suggestions:
• www.pathwaystogod.org offers daily prayers, as well as resources to take your prayer deeper. This includes Daily Offerings and Examens which you can use every day.
• www.pathwaystogod.org/my-prayer-life/Sunday Each week we publish a sheet of reflections on the Sunday readings suitable for praying in groups or at home.
• www.pray-as-you-go.org offers audio reflections to help you pray based on scripture for every day – online, via the app or via the podcast. They also have audio retreats.
• www.sacredspace.ie offers daily meditations on scripture.
Retreats and other experiences of Ignatian Spirituality
• https://www.pathwaystogod.org/courses-events-retreats (includes residential retreat centre at St Beuno’s as well as the Ignatian Spirituality Centre, Glasgow and the Mount Street Jesuit Centre, London.)
• http://www.retreats.org.uk (other retreats around the U.K.)
• Ongoing spiritual direction: in the London area please email the Mount Street Jesuit Centre, and in Scotland please email the Ignatian Spirituality Centre. Elsewhere in the country, please email Sarah Young, Teams and People Coordinator: [email protected] (this also applies to prayer guides and spiritual directors who may want to be added to Sarah's mailing list).
Organisations in your area
The British Province works closely with the following organisations which provide links to spiritual directors and prayer guides but also may run faith sharing groups.
Christian Life Community of England and Wales www.clcew.org.uk
Prego/St Beuno’s Outreach in the Diocese of Wrexham https://stbeunosoutreach.wordpress.com/
Manresa Link (in the West Midlands) https://www.manresalink.org.uk/
The Epiphany Group (Scotland) http://www.epiphanygroup.org.uk/
Hearts on Fire (Sacred Heart, Boscombe)