Friends of St Beuno's
Become A Friend Of St Beuno's
Spend time with other Friends and St Beuno's team members at the Friends weekend, receive news and updates plus exclusive special offers and last-minute spaces on retreats.
If you love St Beuno’s then you will love our Friends’ membership. Friends pay a membership fee of £35 per year which supports our work. They are also a resource of wisdom, history and advocacy, as well as practical volunteer help.
The benefits for you
- Invitations to Friends’ weekends held in spring and autumn each year at St Beuno’s to meet friends old and new, the retreat directors and the staff team in a more informal setting. There is time to enjoy the peace and beauty of St Beuno’s, time to socialise over meals and drinks, talks and workshops, and of course time for silent prayer and reflection. To book onto our next Friends' weekend please click HERE
- Monthly e-newsletter with updates from St Beuno’s, the Jesuits and the team past and present, articles on Ignatian spirituality and reflections from Friends’ spiritual journeys. We welcome contributions to the newsletter from all our Friends.
- Friends’ lapel badge in your welcome pack.
- Exclusive special offers and last-minute spaces on retreats at St Beuno’s.
The benefits for St Beuno’s
- The prayers and encouragement of our Friends sustain our spiritual mission to help people from all walks of life to encounter Jesus Christ at work in their everyday lives.
- The Friends scheme generates important extra income for St Beuno’s which helps in three main ways to secure our future and extend our work:
- maintenance and improvement of the Grade II* listed house and grounds.
- provision of bursaries for young retreatants and the unwaged.
- support for the spirituality outreach programme as we bring the gift of Ignatian spirituality into the lives of those who are not yet ready to make a retreat.
Friends of St Beuno’s events
Friends enjoy an exclusive programme of special events twice a year at St Beuno’s. To find out about our next Friends' Weekend in March 2020 please click here.
Friends of St Beuno’s Projects
The Friends are raising funds for a new prayer room that will be built on the grounds of St Beuno’s. Find out more.
How to join
To join the Friends of St Beuno’s, simply download and complete this form and send to: The Friends Coordinator, St Beuno’s Jesuit Spirituality Centre, Tremeirchion, St Asaph, Denbighshire, LL17 0AS or email the Friends Coordinator, Tim McEvoy, for more information.